We are very happy to offer our new premium tonneau cover. With a novel tri fold design our load bed covers improve upon many others that are currently on the market.
Practical not just in covering up and securing your load bed but also by providing an increase in fuel consumption due to improved aerodynamics.
- Easy to to install as no drilling is required
- Full instructions provided
- UV stable vinyl is premium quality, thicker so it is more durable and will last longer in both hot and cold climates (see images)
- Rubber seals around perimeter (as opposed to foam) for better resistance to water ingress and longevity
- Stronger concealed corner strengthening
- Shaped cross bars to clear water from sitting on the cover
- Smaller/tighter corners for a smarter aesthetic
- Permenant rear securing catch is aluminium and not plastic for longevity
- Thicker and stronger plastic buckle
- Reduced stitch length results in more stitches and therefore more strength and longevity
- Thicker aluminium cross bars for increased strenght and rigidity (1.4mm versus a typical 1.0mm)
Please note this tonneau cover may not be compatible with some types or roll bar and vehicles fitted with a load liner. Many NP300s have an aluminium tie down rail which may foul the rear clamps. For these vehciles, and also for vehicles fitted with an over rail type load liner the kit is also supplied with brackets which are simply screwed in to the bed rail. The use of a drill might be where the brackets are required.